Aguacates to go is a company made with the customer’s needs in mind, to provide them with an efficient and satisfactory service by putting at your disposal a group of delivery drivers making Aguacates to go a useful and practical tool to make your life easier. Give us the opportunity to give you our service by delivering to your job, home, a picnic in the park, a party, or anywhere it may be and we will be there to provide our service. Whether you need something from your favorite restaurant, the market or the store just visit our website or download our app and enjoy!
This service was made with the purpose of providing you with the best service possible, if you need something from the store but you are not able to go or don’t feel like leaving the comfort of your home, you can give us a call or place your order with us specifying what it is you need, think of us as your friend and that we want the best for you.
Ordering from our service is easy, look through our website or apps at the different menus you can order from and just take in mind the following:
- We deliver within 3 miles of the restaurant you order from and the location we are delivering to.
- You can order from multiple places, just take in mind that there’s a delivery fee from each place you order from.
- The delivery time varies between 45 to 60minutes taking into consideration the food’s preparation time, distance and weather.
- Our delivery fee includes the gas expense as well as other expenses related to the handling of your order. Our delivery drivers work primarily for the tips, so tips are always welcome and well received.
- All debit and credit card payments will have an additional transaction fee.
How much is it?
From a participating restaurant: Our charge is between $2.00 to $4.00 depending on the distance between the pickup area and the delivery place.
From a non-participating restaurant: Our delivery fee is between $5.00 to $7.00 for every point of pickup. There is an additional fee of $2.00 if you use a credit card.
Some non-participating restaurants are listed on our website and they will indicate that there will be a service fee on their menu. Any restaurant not listed on our website is not a partner and will automatically be assessed the service fee.
- Once you place an order and it’s approved you will not be able to cancel the order due to the order being placed to the restaurant immediately. Remember we’re not the restaurant but the company delivering the food.
- We are not responsible for providing utensils, plates, napkins and the like, if you need them please send us a comment on your order specifying what you need.